A reference to Passion Art Parties, we, us or our, in this policy includes a reference the subsidiaries of Passion Art Parties Pty Ltd.
Copyright and submitted material
All materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement (“Content”) are licensed to or owned by Passion Art Parties. Other than the content and applications we have expressly specified to be downloaded you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior written permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become our property and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to us. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively “Feedback”), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
Except from the ASX and Computershare, we may receive fees, commissions and/or rebates from third parties for goods and services detailed on the Website or accessible through a hyperlink on Website. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving such amounts.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- Disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites;
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- Use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- Engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
- Attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access; or
Post or transmit to or via this Website any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publications.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Warranties and disclaimers – Limitation of liability
We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
If a jurisdiction allows liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible. For example, under the Trade Practices Act 1974 in Australia, our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty that is implied by law and cannot be excluded is limited to the extent possible to us doing any one or more of the following (at our election and in our sole discretion):
- Resupplying goods or services to you or supplying equivalent goods;
- Repairing the goods; or
- Paying the cost of having the goods or services resupplied or goods repaired.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the Trade Practices Act or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- Constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- Form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
- Purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- Take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
The Website may include information about shares and their prices. The information made available on share prices on the Website does not reflect the current or “real time” price of the shares. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
The Content and this Website are provided “as is” and “as available”. Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Termination and suspension
We doe not guarantee that your use of this site will be confidential. We are not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect of your use of this site.
Any information that you disclose on this site:
May be used by Passion Art Parties, its divisions, subsidiaries, agents and contractors in relation to the provision of services promoted, explained or contained on this Website, including the marketing of those services.
May not be secure during its transmission over the internet. Third parties may be able to intercept transmissions which make when using this site.
A reference to “$” or “dollars” throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency, unless stated otherwise.